Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free parking Donegal Town?

Options
  • 10-03-2017 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

I'm not in Donegal often, but do know where the pay carparks are, but I've just been summoned for Jury service, so wondered if there was any free parking near the Court House?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

kathleen37 wrote: »
    I'm not in Donegal often, but do know where the pay carparks are, but I've just been summoned for Jury service, so wondered if there was any free parking near the Court House?

Thank you

park at the bosco centre, its a short walk to the courthouse

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

feelpablo wrote: »
    park at the bosco centre, its a short walk to the courthouse
    Yup, that's probably the handiest spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Thank you.

I'm guessing parking at the post office, down past the castle is a no? I was there the other day and couldn't see any signs??? (but didn't park there)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭Firblog

kathleen37 wrote: »
    Thank you.

I'm guessing parking at the post office, down past the castle is a no? I was there the other day and couldn't see any signs??? (but didn't park there)

No payment needed there, if you can get a spot.

Advertisement