Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perils of working from home...

Options

Comments

That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages

The internet is the gift that keeps on giving

That video literally had everything

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Mum is totally panicked.
    Wouldnt have been half as funny if she just calmly walked in and collected the kids. Instead she panicked and dragged the two out the door but they wouldnt fit together.
    You couldnt write this stuff.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

I keep watching it and sniggering. Dad is struggling to hold it together at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭celligraphy

Hilarious video love how the baby just rolls in

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

All that's missing is for dad to stand up and reveal he's in his batman PJ bottoms :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I love that video. The kids are great, and the mum's hand stretching the close the door from the floor is like something out of indiana jones. The little girl in the yellow jumper reminds me so much of my own 3 year old who acts like she owns the place. 

I do a lot of con-calls with the US, loads of them take the calls from home as it's v early US time, and there is almost always someone who unmutes at a very inopportune time. Baby screaming, dog barking etc. The people who don't realise they have their camera on during a webex though.... so good. I've seen the usual nose-pickers, make-up applying, teeth brushing, toast eating.... Best one though was someone doing some morning exercises. Bit of a handstand, followed by that yoga thing where you stretch out your jaw and look like a loon.

Hilarious video love how the baby just rolls in

Davros baby :D

Advertisement