Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponsored ads bringing me to their page - extremely annoying

Options
  • 10-03-2017 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭

So your current sponosred ad on your homepage is for currys. If my mouse hovers over this ad for longer than 5 seconds while I am reading through thread topics my page redirects tot his currys ad. I did not click on it or request to go to it. After it redirects me to the ad I go back to boards and on this example got redirected tot he ad again 4 times even if I didn't hover over the ad. Fair enough having sponsored content on your page but forcing a user to view an ad over and over again through no choice of their own is taking it a bit far no matter how much you are getting paid for the ad.:mad::mad::mad:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement