Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

201 ballyboden road

Options
  • 10-03-2017 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    Does anyone know the area well here as I see a house for sale that went up recently?
    Is it easy to commute to Dundrum and rathmins?
    Does anyone know if bids on house as open viewing on 11th of March?
    Any feedback appreciated for first time buyer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Has the 15b and 61 outside. 15b is regular and brings you into town via Rathmines. 61 goes to Dundrum but I don't think it's regular. Wouldn't know anything the bids, if you went to viewing on Sat you'd probably know yourself now. There is halting site across the road which may or may not affect their ability to achieve asking price and above? Overall it's a great area but house itself maybe not ideal for young children right on a main road?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I used to live nearby but that was a long time ago. Thought it looked over-priced until I saw the interior, looks like they've done a great job. Good schools nearby, (Ballyroan national or St Mary's Rathfarnham, and Colaiste Éanna or Sancta Maria for secondary) Marlay Park and St Enda's very nearby too.
    Never heard any hassles relating to the halting site, though I am out of the area a good while, is that not further away up past the roundabout?
    I think it would be worth a punt, having just checked myhome for the listing, there's another house in Boden Park that might be another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bori

I used to live nearby but that was a long time ago. Thought it looked over-priced until I saw the interior, looks like they've done a great job. Good schools nearby, (Ballyroan national or St Mary's Rathfarnham, and Colaiste Éanna or Sancta Maria for secondary) Marlay Park and St Enda's very nearby too.
    Never heard any hassles relating to the halting site, though I am out of the area a good while, is that not further away up past the roundabout?
    I think it would be worth a punt, having just checked myhome for the listing, there's another house in Boden Park that might be another option.

Thanks all. Very useful info above and got speaking to few people at open viewing on the area. Very positive feedback on area and location

Advertisement