Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitdefender family pack

Options
  • 10-03-2017 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was looking at family security recently for the nieces, also for android anti theft stuff, came across bitdefender family pack.

What am i missing? Looks like an excellent deal for my family.
    Hi, use your free antivirus, great stuff, considering something like a group scheme for my sister / mum / dad / myself, is the family pack limited to one household? I live in ireland, so does my mum, my dad lives abroad as does my sister.
    Can i cover the 4 of us with the family pack?
    Thank you for contacting us in regards to this matter and for your interest in our security solution, Bitdefender.

Kindly be informed that Bitdefender Family Pack 2017 secures ALL the Windows, Mac and Android devices in your home. It offers a wealth of features designed to keep your family safe across platforms and devices.

Bitdefender Family Pack2017 covers an unlimited number of devices. This means it can be used to protect all the PCs, Macs, Android smartphones and tablets that your family owns.

You can manage your protected devices through your Bitdefender account, which needs to be associated with an active subscription.

This product is not limited to a household.

More information regarding our Bitdefender Family Pack, system requirements, features, you can find here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/solutions/family-pack.html#fp2017_sys_req

Paul, should you require further assistance or additional information do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful day!
    Can I ask what they limitation is, I notice a maximum of 20 devices. Is that it?

My sister has 2 children and a partner, can I consider them to be family as well?

Thanks,
    Paul
    Dear Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

Please be informed that Bitdefender Family Pack can be installed on an unlimited number of devices.

As per your second question, it is your choice with whom you wish to share your subscription.

Paul, should you require further assistance or additional information do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a nice day!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

I don't know much about BitDefender but their customer service seems good - really polite messages from them there.

Advertisement