Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

school transportation

Options
  • 10-03-2017 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

My son is in primary school. I am looking for transport to and from school from Ongar to clonsilla.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The 39 bus? There's not many companies that offer school bus services and your best bet would be to contact his school to see if they offer such a service.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 JohnForBoard

January wrote: »
    The 39 bus? There's not many companies that offer school bus services and your best bet would be to contact his school to see if they offer such a service.
    Using 39 He will still have to walk around 20 minutes .
    I contacted school and they are saying they are not aware of any services.

I was hoping if anyone knew private service in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Using 39 He will still have to walk around 20 minutes .
    I contacted school and they are saying they are not aware of any services.

I was hoping if anyone knew private service in the area.

Can you cycle - there's a good bike lane along the distributor road

The only private service I see in the area is Syl Poleon Coach Hire - no idea of contact details or schools serviced.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 JohnForBoard

Thanks Pinch Flat.

I will contact Syl Poleon Coach Hire and see if they are offering this service

Advertisement