If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 50"

Options
  • 10-03-2017 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Any sign of these coming in yet?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tizer wrote: »
    Any sign of these coming in yet?
    Hi Tizer.

We currently have the Hisense 50M3300 which is priced at 569.99 Euro (Inc delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202001-50m3300.aspx

The 50M5500 priced at 799.99 Euro (Inc Delviery) are currently out of stock with no incoming date.

Let me know what you think and if you've any further questions drop me a post! 

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tizer

Is this the best price as I think Amazon have them for 429 sterling if it is the same one.

Is this the best price as I think Amazon have them for 429 sterling if it is the same one.
    Hi tizer,

I have had a look on Amazon, that price is for UK delivery only, the VAT is recalculated for ROI delivery. They also do not offer a 5 or 6 year guarantee with the product and charge £66 for 4 year cover. I can do the 50M3300 for £449 sterling with £6.99 shipping and a free 6 year guarantee.

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 tizer

Thanks I have pm'd you on this.

Thanks I have pm'd you on this.
    Cheers Tizer.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.