Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZOLI Kronos Shotgun

Options
  • 10-03-2017 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

has anyone used these? i havent heard much about them , whats the consensus on them ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

seeing as there was no replies and they are obviously relatively unknown and just for anyone who may want to know in the future what Zoli shotguns are like i thought id post up some feedback.
    I ended up buying the Zoli Kronos . Tried a few Beretta DT10s but preferred the zoli in the end . I will be using it for clay shooting DTL and ABT mainly

1 They are beautiful guns to shoot .
    2.Trigger is fantastically good
    3.And they are really fast handling (great for ABT or OT)
    4.Super comfortable gun . Have a wide comb and just feels really soft on your face.
    5. Very very low perceived recoil

Overall highly recommended

here is some pics of the one i got

8tN9TDv.jpg

XvvHnJW.jpg

0DGMCBq.jpg

LGYNd6J.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭allan450

I didnt like them just didnt suit me.but thats just me.nice gun and best of luck with it

allan450 wrote: »
    I didnt like them just didnt suit me.but thats just me.nice gun and best of luck with it

same issue for me with any Beretta i ever shot , silver pigeon, 686 gold E, 690, 692 , DT10 . love the look of them but they feel absolutely horrendous to me to shoot, clunky and they kick me . DT11 was the only one i ever enjoyed shooting but out of price range .

different guns suit different people :)

That gun you got there is very similar looking to a perazzi mx8.That didnt suit me either lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

That gun you got there is very similar looking to a perazzi mx8.That didnt suit me either lol.

Looks very like a Perazzi. Lovely gun, may I ask a very vulgar question ..how much?

• Advertisement

Looks very like a Perazzi. Lovely gun, may I ask a very vulgar question ..how much?

Cheers .

€****

it was technically 2nd hand, the previous owner bought it , shot it once at a clay shoot . didnt like it (probably did bad) and brought it back . i knew the guy who owned it so i knew the story is true . i spoke to him about it before i bought it from the dealer and he confirmed it was perfect he just preferred his old beretta. so it knocked a good few quid off the new price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭useurowname

Nice one, a bargain at that price.

Im thinking about going for this one.I dont shoot clays but im thinking about starting it.https://www.mccloys.com/gun-room/gun-brands/beretta/beretta-692-silver-sport-12681

Im thinking about going for this one.I dont shoot clays but im thinking about starting it.https://www.mccloys.com/gun-room/gun-brands/beretta/beretta-692-silver-sport-12681

lovely gun but it depends what discipline of clays you shoot . will it be sporting or trap . because that is a sporting gun

sporting im still thinking about it.its either get out of the deer and do the clays.because you cant make time for everything.Im in the trailing now this year iv a serious young german here ready for this trailing season and an irish setter im going trailing all going well so just have to see about dates before i make a move.iv 10000 tied up with the deer stalking:eek:.Get a nice clay gun for that lol

• Advertisement

sporting im still thinking about it.its either get out of the deer and do the clays.because you cant make time for everything.Im in the trailing now this year iv a serious young german here ready for this trailing season and an irish setter im going trailing all going well so just have to see about dates before i make a move.iv 10000 tied up with the deer stalking:eek:.Get a nice clay gun for that lol

phwarrrrr:eek: ud get a serious gun for that :cool:

i would say go and try one . they are a top class gun but its all about what suits you and what fits you . personally i love berettas style and looks but i couldnt hit the side of a barn with one . bar a Beretta DT11 thats just a dream boat to shoot :D its probably what i would get if i had that kind of money to spend . a sporting one is approx ?7500 new.
    but again not work a crap if it doesnt suit you . go somewhere with a good selection and try them out . what part of the country are you in ?

im in mayo i think mcbride has one and irishshooting sports.But you would need to shoot one for that price.I shot a beretta sporter at the moment for all my rough shooting.but the dt11 could be alot different

im in mayo i think mcbride has one and irishshooting sports.But you would need to shoot one for that price.I shot a beretta sporter at the moment for all my rough shooting.but the dt11 could be alot different

ya i think irish shooting sports in knocknagoshel have a demo one or at least they had . 692 is nice aswell as is the 690 for a lot less money and if ur going carrying it through fields it would be more suitable than a dt11 which is heavier . the dt11 is a premium clay buster and thats where its strengths lie

Advertisement