Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's wrong with Newstalk's audio these days?

• 10-03-2017 8:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭

For the past two or three days I can't listen to Newstalk because the sound is sort of garbled, like my radio was tuned a few .0 mhz off the station. I checked and all the radios in the house and they were the same.....inaudible almost.

I tweeted Newstalk a couple of days over this but didn't even get the courtesy of a reply. Class act alright. Signal seems to have broken up with the station display not appearing correctly on the radio display. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭kirving

Was bad for me today too. Car kept auto tuning to 107.0, but there was actually a far better signal on 107.4, which had no station name.

Was around Birdhill off the M7, which if your username is correct would coincide. Fine in Dublin though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,833 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Was bad for me today too. Car kept auto tuning to 107.0, but there was actually a far better signal on 107.4, which had no station name.

Was around Birdhill off the M7, which if your username is correct would coincide. Fine in Dublin though.

I'm actually in Limerick and tried re-tuning but got no signal on 107.4 or anywhere else on the FM band other than 107.0

I think it improved later, but it's generally been a poor signal in the last couple of weeks.

I suppose if the signal is ok in Dublin, they won't worry much about the rest of us!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,483 Mod ✭✭✭✭marno21

Must be an issue with Woodcock Hill's 107.0 TX. There was posts in the Limerick forum about it.

Advertisement