Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big 4 Graduate offer and the partner who approved your offer

• 11-03-2017 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Over the summer I interned in a non Audit Dept of a Big 4 firm. During the internship I felt that I wanted a graduate position in Audit, mainly because I ultimately want to become a Chartered Accountant. I expressed an interest with HR and met with a partner from audit over coffee. (from a non financial services department)

At the end of my internship I was offered a graduate position in 2018 with masters sponsorship for the upcoming academic year. The offer was approved by the partner whom I met for coffee during my internship.
    My question is, is it likely that the partner who approved my offer will end up being my partner when I start in 2018, or will the area he is in (non financial services) be an indication that I won't end up in FS? I believe at the time I expressed a specific interest in being in a non financial services department. Truth be told, i want to avoid FS , as I've heard enough scare stories about it.

Any advice would be appreciated

Advertisement