Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which card for Canada trip

• 11-03-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭

Going to Canada in May for 7 weeks. At a loss as to the best way to bring money. I have an AIB visa debit card and an AIB click credit card. I have all my money that I saved for canada in a credit union account at the moment, which i will transfer to a card before i go. I have heard about the PostFX card and the revolut Mastercard. I will be bringing some cash too but what's my best option on the cards? Stick with what I have (standard visa debit and visa click) or get some other card? Anyone been in the same situation? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭JTMan

Revolut. Use Revolut. The An Post card does not offer as favourable rates as Revolut.

Advertisement