Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 28 Matchday Thread - Fill in the Blanks

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

68(-8)

All out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

70 (-4)

Coutinho & early Kane transfer will cost 7 points

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

A 20k rise for the week to 33k.
    Best rank of the season so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Only dropped back 300 places thanks to everyone losing the Liverpool midfield lottery this week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

spock. wrote: »
    A 20k rise for the week to 33k.
    Best rank of the season so far!

Same as,
    I'm up to 32,210

wont complain but if mane and coutinho showed up today.......................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭AdpRo

31(-8) I can take a bad week but it kills me in a week that I've planned for so much.Literally everything that could have went wrong did. FM and baines, marginal call of lukaku and mane, coutinho 59 mins, brunt, mig over Randolph.

29 (-8) FM, Brunt, Morrison, Llorente, Firmino (as part of the -8), Mane (C). Doubt anyone can beat that. My team in Mr. P's no transfer nations cup had 1 player and scored 14 and i planned for weeks for this to get 7 pts more, absolute disaster of a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

WC yields 48pts up 5.5k places to 22.5k,lost the Liverpool lotto with mane (c)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

AdpRo wrote: »
    29 (-8) FM, Brunt, Morrison, Llorente, Firmino (as part of the -8), Mane (C). Doubt anyone can beat that. My team in Mr. P's no transfer nations cup had 1 player and scored 14 and i planned for weeks for this to get 7 pts more, absolute disaster of a week.

Hero.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

AdpRo wrote: »

Cheers pal. I really needed that. I'd like to add to my tale of woe that I also transferred in Kane last night though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Down to 60k . 10 gws left to get to 10k. Huge damage done in pay leagues the last two weeks. I've lost a good 50 pts on a lot of people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mojoeback

2 awful weeks, need to have a re-think. Don't Panic

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Fant11

68 (-8). Great week. Into the top 500 overall rank. King the hero this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

62 points, no hits (44k gameweek rank) ... Rose 52k places to 49k which is a season high.

Captaining Antonio worked out alright, only lost out on 4 points by not choosing Lukaku. I do like to take a punt with the captaincy every now and again and at least I didn't give Mané the armband.

Randolph the hero this week. Amazing to think I scored 17 points more than last week when I had a full squad of players plus 2 doublers.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

54 (-8)

I'd have been better off without making a transfer as planned. I'm really no better off with Robertson, Grosicki and Coutinho in my team rather than PVA, Sane, Phillips and a transfer and 3 points. I got caught up in the excitement. At least I could have gotten King or something :pac:

4 points today leaves me at 20k and up 8k for the week.

Delighted with my rank now that it's business time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

54 (-8)

I'd have been better off without making a transfer as planned. I'm really no better off with Robertson, Grosicki and Coutinho in my team rather than PVA, Sane, Phillips and a transfer and 3 points. I got caught up in the excitement. At least I could have gotten King or something :pac:

4 points today leaves me at 20k and up 8k for the week.

Delighted with my rank now that it's business time!

Phillips is going to get a double digit score next week now
    We all know it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Coutinho owners got lucky there, he just reached the 60-minute mark.
    Coutinho owners are never lucky. I should have remembered that.
    31(-8) I can take a bad week but it kills me in a week that I've planned for so much.Literally everything that could have went wrong did. FM and baines, marginal call of lukaku and mane, coutinho 59 mins, brunt, mig over Randolph.
    Experienced something similar for the big DGW last year. Ruined my season. And got me a shameful final OR.

-

Finished on 49 (-8). Up 8k to 46k. That looks good. That is good.

But the -8 for Coutinho, Lanzini & Llorente brought me 4 pts only. Not even one of them justified my calculated risk. Watch Sané & Sterling (the ones who made way) running riot at the week-end now :pac:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Sorry for the premature post iroced. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Sorry for the premature post iroced. :o
    Ah no bother. I only saw it now :p. But yeah I think I should avoid Coutinho forever now. He was one of the main "breaker" of my season last year with his "restation" for the DGWs and never seem to bother doing anything when in my team this year.

I have to look at it on the positive way. Despite returning absolute sh*te, my triple transfer only cost me 4 pts. Who knows... they may turn out to be good in a couple of GWs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

57 (-8) and a big jump to 88k. First time inside the top 100k since GW5.

Team is a bit of a mess, but I'm going to try not to do anything too drastic until after the international break.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

49 points from 7 starters (well its from 5 actually as I had 2 West Brom players)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

40 pts has seen my finish a GW for the first time, inside the top 500K. BB, TC, and a WC all remaining. Game face on for rest of season. Sh!t just got real.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I ended up with 47 which I'm pretty happy with especially considering I was away all weekend and didn't have WiFi to confirm my team before the deadline - thought it would be worse but I took no hits
    Ended up with 8 players playing and no captain as I still had it on Aguero from last week and Sterling VC
    I would have captained Lukaku so I could've ended up with 59

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

Lovely

Advertisement