Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trees interefering with Phone line

Options
  • 11-03-2017 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there
    there are trees on my property in County Galway that, previous to my purchasing the site, have overgrown some eircom phone lines. i am trying to have the trees removed but the phone line is an issue. is there a number i can contact someone to trim the tree tops or advise me on the issue?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi there
    there are trees on my property in County Galway that, previous to my purchasing the site, have overgrown some eircom phone lines. i am trying to have the trees removed but the phone line is an issue. is there a number i can contact someone to trim the tree tops or advise me on the issue?
    thanks
    Hi madmannwithabow,

Thanks for getting in touch.
     ED E is correct, our plant alterations team can assist you with this on the above e-mail address.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement