Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servicing online brand bike

Options
  • 11-03-2017 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

I am getting a rose or canyon bike in the next couple of weeks and just wondering if people have problems getting them serviced by lbs? I'm guessing big shops like halfords would take any brand but I would like to go to a small lbs.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

You'll have no issues at all but please don't bring it to halfords for a service. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

A bike is a bike as far as a bike mechanic is concerned they may not have got the business for the bike but they still would appreciate the business for up keep and small bits like cables and brake pads etc that they are replacing for you. Halfords are not a bike shop, they sell bikes but not a bike shop dont bring your bike there.

Advertisement