Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to Mac

Options
  • 11-03-2017 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

Does Mac do the back to mac scheme in Ireland? What can be brought back and how many empty containers? Thanks x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

They do, it's 6 empty products and you get one lipstick from the permanent line. Not all products qualify, eg lip and eye pencil

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

The Viva Glam range of lipsticks are excluded too

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

My puppy chewed one of my old foundation Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof foundation tubes so there are a few small puncture holes at the top - does anyone know if the packaging must be perfect (but empty obviously!) to return it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I know a girl who cuts her foundation tube open to scrape out every last scrap, and she keeps them for Back to Mac, so I'd say you'll be fine!
    From what I've heard it's intended more as a loyalty program than a strict recycling one.

Advertisement