Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Samantha Mumba Show Trading As..The Ray Darcy Show

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭CH3OH

At least Ray thought it was Amazing and the guests were brilliant

RTE/2017 (c)

Nite;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

*motions 'oh for the love of allah, at least pretend you're enjoying it'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Since "not Cork" won last night, I think it's Cork's time :D

Well Plenty, your Ray Darcy thread has more posts than my Late Late Show thread

I don't think this ever happened before. Congratulations.

It's all my fault. I take full responsibility :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭mountain

Nice shot of the stage manager at the end encouraging the audience clapping ....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Trad music reminds me of classical music and Christmas songs,there's never anything new,same old tunes all the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

What type of gun does she have?

Wailing is her weapon of choice :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Does anyone know if there was ever a Lizzy Casey from Lissycasey?

No. But I know a total cnut from Muff if that's any good.

Piers Morgan meets Boy George on TV3+1 now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Skid X wrote: »

It's all my fault. I take full responsibility

Size doesn't matter

It's all my fault. I take full responsibility

Don't be at all disappointed. It just means more rotten tomatoes were used this evening.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

mountain wrote: »
    Nice shot of the stage manager at the end encouraging the audience clapping ....

It must be awful disheartening to work there knowing that it's effectively shyte that you're producing, but having to get people to support it all the same.

Heh, it's bizarre that you still see BD on Mario's show, right after Ray's show :P

Althoug i'm gonna watch the rest of ROOM on ch4+1, as i saw it earlier for practice in watching RDS, when things get that bad...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I will never complain about this show again, until next saturday night

A resounding (and polite) 24 votes for Brendan to come back

A resounding 6:2 against Samantha conquering the Saturday nite slot.

Hard luck Cork this evening but Co.Clare will be party county central tonight, sweeping the awards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Don't despair Lord Lucan and Elvis will be on next week just to bring the total numbers of overseas guests on the show from zero to two:rolleyes:

#NeverForget

#BrendanForever

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Never knew the music to the Moncrieff show was by Jerry Fish.

:P:P even Santa hates Buzzkill, & he thought he wasn't real :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

The first family shouldn't have been in that competition. They were in a different league than the other two. If it was an all kids thing then fair enough. They had nowhere near the experience of the others.

The end was a shambles. There was an awful silence before a floor manager had to get them to keep clapping.

RTE should dump this piece of carp of a show at the end of the season. I can see now why I haven't watched it since before xmas.

• Advertisement

This sh1te taking up airtime when B*Witched are reformed and would be delighted to appear on this show.

There's always room for the Lynch mob next week & Shane as their bouncer
    No, but I always like to hear of a bad Darcy interview that I missed, knowing my life was so much better than yours for those few minutes when you were listening to it

Ah Jees, that was some letdown & he had that feeling that we were all to blame for it & he's mentioned it quite a few times to other guests, so's to shift the blame.

'
    But i don't want to deprive you of that 'Interview' Have a listen below:

Ray speaks to one of his idols, Jerry Seinfeld, ahead of his first (& last?) Irish stand-up gig

& if you think that was... av a look at the plank interviewing him

Ray mentions a reunion to Pat Shortt, they've already had one ;)
    Jon Kenny and Pat Shortt join Ray in Limerick, at the end of their reunion tour

There's always room for the Lynch mob next week & Shane as their bouncer

Ah Jees, that was some letdown & he had that feeling that we were all to blame for it & he's mentioned it quite a few times to other guests, so's to shift the blame.

'
    But i don't want to deprive you of that 'Interview' Have a listen below:

Ray speaks to one of his idols, Jerry Seinfeld, ahead of his first (& last?) Irish stand-up gig

& if you think that was... av a look at the plank interviewing him

Ray mentions a reunion to Pat Shortt, they've already had one ;)
    Jon Kenny and Pat Shortt join Ray in Limerick, at the end of their reunion tour

I don't see much wrong with that Gerry/Pat interview.

I don't see much wrong with that Gerry/Pat interview.

World Famous Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld, one of the most popular shows in the world, comes over from America to do the interview and Pat repeatedly calls him Jerry Sein-field.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

World Famous Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld, one of the most popular shows in the world, comes over from America to do the interview and Pat repeatedly calls him Jerry Sein-field.

To be fair I have heard as many people call him SeinField as SeinFeld, even presenters

To be fair I have heard as many people call him SeinField as SeinFeld, even presenters

Never heard anyone call him (or the show) anything other than Seinfeld, to be honest.

Pat Kenny's pronunciation got a lot of criticism at the time. He was clearly wrong.

Yea, I did notice that.

I forgot to post this link last week,
    As Ray had the Traddest family on, he may not put himself forward for Shoddiest Host, but someone else has put him up for CNUT of the year ;)

Transcript of Ray Darcys interview with Jerry Seinfeld

As i can't get that link working now?

Here's the comments from Boards too, if you want to relive it again :D

Advertisement