Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What jobs to do after a Science Degree and Masters?

Options
  • 11-03-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi There,

I'm new here and I'm wondering can anyone recommend some jobs to do after a Science Degree or even where to look for such jobs. I'm currently doing a Taught Masters course at the moment but I don't know where I'm going after that.

I never really liked college that much and all I want at this stage is a 9-5 job with no homework or studying. I'm not too familiar with keywords in the working world. I have a fair idea what Administrative roles mean and I think that would suit me down to the ground, but just where to go looking for such jobs, I don't know.

Like a Medicine Student becomes a Doctor, a Law student becomes a Solicitor and an Arts student becomes a Secondary School Teacher but what does a Science Graduate do? I've only had 3 part-time summer jobs before and I just dropped in a CV each time, did an interview and got the job. But I don't know what to do for a 'career' opportunity.

Any tips? :) Thank you in Advance.

Advertisement