If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bravia KD49XD7005

Options
  • 11-03-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭

Howdy lads, bought a 32" Samsung off you for the father last year and was so happy with the service that I'm looking to get the Bravia KD49XD7005 off ye.

What's the best boardies price you could do for a repeat customer?

Edit: Sorry, had to put the topic as "Account issue" as for some reason it wouldn't post if I selected general query.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

davo2001 wrote: »
    Howdy lads, bought a 32" Samsung off you for the father last year and was so happy with the service that I'm looking to get the Bravia KD49XD7005 off ye.

What's the best boardies price you could do for a repeat customer?

Edit: Sorry, had to put the topic as "Account issue" as for some reason it wouldn't post if I selected general query.
    Hi davo2001,

Good to hear from you again! That Sony is a great TV, unfortunately £649 with £6.99 delivery would be the best I could do on that TV at the moment, I've no movement at all I'm afraid. It does come with a free 6 year guarantee though.

Let me know what you think.

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Thanks for getting back to me, what's the story with the warranty, if there is an issue is it picked up from the house or what why would it work?

Thanks for getting back to me, what's the story with the warranty, if there is an issue is it picked up from the house or what why would it work?
    Hi davo2011,

Our 6 year warranty is an at home warranty so if anything were to go wrong simply phone the store and we will send an engineer out to collect the TV from your home and have it repaired.

Many thanks

David

If I buy 2 would you throw in free shipping :D?

If I buy 2 would you throw in free shipping :D?
    Hey Davo2001.

Ahhhh you've twisted my arm.

If you purchase 2 I'll offer free shipping ;)

Stock is super super tight so I would not wait for too long if you are going to order :)

• Advertisement

Thanks again for the reply.

Will have to wait till Thursday, hopefully they won't be gone by then.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks again for the reply.

Will have to wait till Thursday, hopefully they won't be gone by then.
    No problem,
    just keep us posted,

:)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks, went ahead with the order, the guy who said he wanted the second one backed out so i just bought the single unit. Was expecting a confirmation email when i ordered but havent got one yet, checked spam also and not there.

Hoping to have it for the weekend for the Ireland V England match :-)

Thanks, went ahead with the order, the guy who said he wanted the second one backed out so i just bought the single unit. Was expecting a confirmation email when i ordered but havent got one yet, checked spam also and not there.

Hoping to have it for the weekend for the Ireland V England match :-)
    Hey Davo2001.

Thanks for the order.

It will be shipping from our Manchester warehouse this afternoon.

It should arrive on Thursday, however once its been shipped I will double check this with Friday being Saint Patricks Day.

I'll forward you a copy of your invoice for the order to your email address.

Thanks, got the email now, if you could get it to me before the weekend it would be awesome! 

• Advertisement

Thanks, got the email now, if you could get it to me before the weekend it would be awesome! 
    Hey Davo2001.

I managed to get it shipped today.

Once it lands it Dublin tomorrow I'll be able to confirm which day you will get it.

Great customer service as always Kenny, much appricated.

Great customer service as always Kenny, much appricated.
    Thanks very much Davo2001 :D

Hi, again, I know i'm pushing it but any word on the shipping? Do you think I will have it tomorrow? *crosses fingers*

Hi, again, I know i'm pushing it but any word on the shipping? Do you think I will have it tomorrow? *crosses fingers*

Hey Davo2001.

The TV was shipped yesterday from our Manchester warehouse and was due to hit the Dublin sorting depot this morning. It can take a while for it to go through the sorting process and then gets assigned to a driver.

I take it the courier have not been in touch yet? :(

I'll chase up now and revert back.

Normally delivery can take 3-5 working days (this is what we state in our terms and conditions) but we always try to get it out ASAP.

Hey Davo2001.

I take it the courier have not been in touch yet :(

Not yet anyways :-( I appricate the quick response.

Hey Davo2001.

Hey Davo2001.

Had a chat to the courier and they say its out for delivery this afternoon.

Does this suit? If not I can get it changed to tomorrow.

Hey Davo2001.

Hey Davo2001.

Appsolutely yes! Yeah should have my details aleady but if not then let me know.

Hey Davo2001.

Hey Davo2001.

Appsolutely yes! Yeah should have my details aleady but if not then let me know.
    Hey Davo2001.

We don't need your details again as these are already with the courier and attached to the order via our system.

Drop me a post to let me know once its been delivered to you please.

Pushing half 3 now and havent heard anything from the courier company :-(

• Advertisement

Hi Davo2001.

I'll call them again but they have already said it will be delivered today when I check with them earlier.

They deliver right up until 6pm so still plenty of time yet.

Will revert back ASAP.

Hi Davo2001.

I have some bad news I'm afraid :(

The courier have given me the wrong information on your delivery and it will not be taking place until tomorrow :mad:

I'll be truthful with you, it seems they didn't bother to check and just assumed you where Dublin based (Dublin deliveries took place today) rather than check. To say I'm annoyed with them is an understatement!!!

I really do apologies for this!!!!

Tomorrow is completely fine, just got my hopes up that it was being delivered today but once i get it by the weekend then I'm happy.

If you have a tracking number you might pass it onto me though :-)

Tomorrow is completely fine, just got my hopes up that it was being delivered today but once i get it by the weekend then I'm happy.

If you have a tracking number you might pass it onto me though :-)
    Hey Davo2001.

I'll pop over your tracking number in a PM for you.

I'm off tomorrow but I'll get one of the guys to keep an eye on this delivery for you until its in your arms.

Hi lads,

Just got a call from the delivery company, they are under the impression it is being delivered to Dublin 13 where as I'm in Co. Clare (other side of the country!), they said ye entered the wrong delivery address. 

They are going to try and overnight it to their warehouse in Clare but said I've to collect it from their warehouse in Shannon or wait till Tuesday.

Not exectly over the moon.

Hi lads,

Just got a call from the delivery company, they are under the impression it is being delivered to Dublin 13 where as I'm in Co. Clare (other side of the country!), they said ye entered the wrong delivery address. 

They are going to try and overnight it to their warehouse in Clare but said I've to collect it from their warehouse in Shannon or wait till Tuesday.

Hi davo2001,

I apologise for all this hassle. I had a look at the delivery information entered into our courier system and on our end it is 100% entered as Shannon, Co Clare. Let me call them and see what is happening for you. I do apologise about the delay but we definitely have the right info for you.

Leave it with me and I will call you when I find out what's going on.

Kind regards

David

Hi lads,

Hi davo2001,

I apologise for all this hassle. I had a look at the delivery information entered into our courier system and on our end it is 100% entered as Shannon, Co Clare. Let me call them and see what is happening for you. I do apologise about the delay but we definitely have the right info for you.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, i'd be happy enough to collect from their depot tomorrow, just want to confirm that I can.

Hi lads,

Hi davo2001,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks, i'd be happy enough to collect from their depot tomorrow, just want to confirm that I can.
    Hey Davo2001.

Though I'd apologies for the grim service our courier have supplied for your delivery.

I had been off for a few days and David filled me in this morning regarding it.

Where you able to arrange to call and collect it from their depot?

We are looking into what has went wrong and trying to get an explanation on it.

Again I really do apologies for the hassle with this.

Thanks, yeah, I was able to get it from there depot on Friday. The address on it was Dublin 13 for some reason but I'm happy I have it now.

Although I did get a confirmation message from there service this morning saying it was delivered to Cork 🙄

• Advertisement

Thanks, yeah, I was able to get it from there depot on Friday. The address on it was Dublin 13 for some reason but I'm happy I have it now.

Although I did get a confirmation message from there service this morning saying it was delivered to Cork 🙄
    Hi davo2001,

Delighted you got the TV and apologies again for the service you received from our couriers. I don't know what's been going on down there this weekend.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.