Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find out what's cover on VHI Plan B

• 11-03-2017 11:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭

How do I find out what's covered under the old VHI Plan B? I'm disabled and my parents paid for me under VHI Plan B, but I understand that Plan B is under a different name now.

I need to see a chiropractor for lower back related trouble and I was wondering if chiropractic care is still covered? I remember it was partly covered when I got chiropractic care a couple of years back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Arbie

Demonique wrote: »
    How do I find out what's covered under the old VHI Plan B? I'm disabled and my parents paid for me under VHI Plan B, but I understand that Plan B is under a different name now.

I need to see a chiropractor for lower back related trouble and I was wondering if chiropractic care is still covered? I remember it was partly covered when I got chiropractic care a couple of years back.

The equivalent is now called Health Plus Access: https://www.vhi.ie/pdf/products/HealthPlusAccess.pdf

It looks like chiropractors are covered for €13 per visit.

The best thing is to call VHI directly and they can tell you what you are covered for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Thanks

Advertisement