Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone still playing The Division?

• 12-03-2017 12:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

I bought this around Christmas but hadn't bothered with it because I have been playing other stuff and found this game a bit daunting.

Is anyone playing it off boards?

Play destiny with some of you so thought maybe there might be some playing the division.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭cython

Thread with a lot of players (unsure of platform) in the main Gaming forum that might be worth chipping in on.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

i was playing little else until last week when they pretty much killed it with the year 2 announcement. now i couldn't be ar$ed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

the main story campaign is great, playing multiplayer leaves you at the mercy of whatever changes they have to make to rebalance the griefers in PvP mode every one in a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭GBX

A game i couldn't get into. must try it again on multiplayer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

Played it for a year solid and enjoyed it but the last update done it for me. Going back to scratch again and having to recalibrate my gear again was too much for me. It's a shame because I loved the game made a lot of friends playing it as well.

Also they could have opened up the city more earlier and added a few more missions bar the incursions which were just hoard mode levels with no fun.

If you are new go for it though it's a good game.

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Thanks lads

Ill give it a lash over the weekend . Im still wandering around trying to figure it out.

If anyone is bored and wants to drag me through a few early missions to get the ropes, my GT on Xbox is demeyes1

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

Sorry for going a bit ot but can this be played single player, without the Xbox gold account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Yes. In fact the main campaign is *much* better played solo.

Advertisement