Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boylesports slow website

• 12-03-2017 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

does anyone else have issues with the boylesports website?, if i cant login its slow as christmas. its been like this years and nothing ever done, they ignore u if u say it to them on twitter or anything.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mojoeback

does anyone else have issues with the boylesports website?, if i cant login its slow as christmas. its been like this years and nothing ever done, they ignore u if u say it to them on twitter or anything.

Only started using it recently. Yesterday and today constantly crashing, horrendous service. I won't be sticking with it much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭JaffaP

Site has been a joke for a long time now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

It reminds me of a car bought at one of those 'no-drive policy' auctions.
    Nice painted wheels, shinny polish and waxed up fancy like on the outside.

But when you get in and try to drive, the engine turns to mush and bits start to fall off.
    Suspect it's their software suppliers, databases or something to do with the back-end cogwheels.

Needless to say won't be using it, particularity this week, during massive peak traffic could be a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭mojoeback

true..I would be very wary about relying on it next week.

Advertisement