Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good Bike Shop in Limerick

• 12-03-2017 5:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Where in your opinion is the best place to buy a road bike in Limerick City, preferably a store that offers a 'bike fit' service as well, but that is by no means a deal breaker either.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The Hub in Coonagh Cross or Raw Cycles in Ballysimon. Both are excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

+1 for The Hub
    really nice guys working out there they are very helpful and have a great selection of bikes for any price range
    Raw is a good shop too I've got a few bits off of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

+1 for The HUB excellent service

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

The Bike Shop, O'Connell Ave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

+1 for raw.very helpful guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Popoutman

Definite +1 for Raw, I've never had an issue in there at all with any of the work done on any of my bikes, and I trust the work that is done. After all, the guys doing the wrenching are properly trained and certified bike mechanics.

Though if you have a Giant brand bike in mind, Joe in the Bike Shop is currently under pressure to maintain his currently-exclusive franchise so might be more eager than usual to be of assistance.

Advertisement