Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbours dog barking all night??

Options
  • 12-03-2017 7:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have noticed my neighbour keeps there dog out all night, which first of all I do not agree with. He sometimes barks but quietens down.

Since 1am this dog has been barking, it is now 6:33 am. I have got no sleep, all night it has been this really sad whining bark every 2 to 5 mins to 10 minutes, I try to relax to sleep and then there is a screeching bark happens again, that goes right through me. I find it quite torturous to listen to for hours. I don't know the neighbours, they keep themselves to themselves and seem like decent people.

What can I do? The dog is clearly not happy barking for over 5 hours straight, which will keep going on. I have got no sleep, I am getting increasingly frustrated?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Call in and talk to them about it. You don't have to be confrontational and chances are they'll be mortified that their dog is upsetting you this way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Thread also open in animal and pet issues so closing this. OP it is against boards rules to open threads on the same issue in multiple forums.

Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement