Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Celbridge

Options
  • 12-03-2017 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

I am thinking about buying a house in St Patrick's Park , Celbridge. I am just wondering if there is any trouble, anti-social behaviour or traffic problems in this estate.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,783 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

sb2017 wrote: »
    Hi all

I am thinking about buying a house in St Patrick's Park , Celbridge. I am just wondering if there is any trouble, anti-social behaviour or traffic problems in this estate.

Thanks a mil

There seems to have been a few mentions of st Patrick's park in this thread from a while back.

I'm a leixlip person though, and don't know celbridge that well.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057116627/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Hi all

Thanks a mil

this is the council estate. Can be loads of trouble or none. depends on your neighbours.

personally wouldnt move there.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭scarbouro

Im From Celbridge originally. Personally, I wouldn't live in St Patrick's park. You can get trouble in any estate but over the years, youths would gather in groups around the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 waseqr

scarbouro wrote: »
    Im From Celbridge originally. Personally, I wouldn't live in St Patrick's park. You can get trouble in any estate but over the years, youths would gather in groups around the estate.

Do you mean kids out drinking or just bored teenagers?
    All areas can have good or bad is it just reputation that would stop you from living there?
    Just wondering as I'm considering a move and I've been out that way a few times.

scarbouro wrote: »

Do you know what it is like now seems to be ok ?
    Not like some of the council estates I've lived in.
    Looked like there were a few people who had moved in and were doing some work.
    Is it just a reputation that the estate has?

• Advertisement

Hi all

Thanks a mil

Just wondering if you moved to Celbridge?

Advertisement