Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked out of Facebook

Options
  • 12-03-2017 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Got a message from facebook last night saying I've been locked out due to a suspicous log in attempt in Venezuela. I then got an email from them followed by a text message all saying same. The message has a continue link to changing my password. Enter old password enter new password etc. Anyone get this before. Seems legit but i'm very suspicous.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 646 ✭✭✭hungry hypno toad

No, but then again I am not on the Facebuke so this may mean nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,628 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

If you go to Facebook.com are you able to login? If you are change your password.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Erm, is this feedback section for feedback on Boards? I don't think you'll get much help on a Facebook password reset query!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi & welcome to boards.ie. This forum is for site feedback & is not relevant to your query. TBH - you'd be best getting in touch with Facebook support via their site.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement