Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabinteely - Bank of Ireland

Options
  • 12-03-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey anyone know what stop I should be getting off on the 145 bus in Cabinteely for the Bank of Ireland operations centre? Thanks!

Comments

cmurphySC wrote: »
    Hey anyone know what stop I should be getting off on the 145 bus in Cabinteely for the Bank of Ireland operations centre? Thanks!

Cabinteely Bypass. Don't know the number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

THere are 2 entrances into the village. You get off at the second one. There is a footbridge over the bypass, here. You will see Dunnes Stores on the right.
    Walk up to the village and turn left at the horse & hound pub. Its a cul de sac and the entrance to Ops is on the left. Entrance to the building is to the right once you go in the gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

THere are 2 entrances into the village. You get off at the second one. There is a footbridge over the bypass, here. You will see Dunnes Stores on the right.
    Walk up to the village and turn left at the horse & hound pub. Its a cul de sac and the entrance to Ops is on the left. Entrance to the building is to the right once you go in the gate.

Just to clarify, do not take the stop right after Dunnes. Take the next stop. New road lay out has you stopping before the crossroads and then you can use the pedestrian lights to cross the dual carriageway.

Map from Dublin Bus here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Just to clarify, do not take the stop right after Dunnes. Take the next stop. New road lay out has you stopping before the crossroads and then you can use the pedestrian lights to cross the dual carriageway.

Map from Dublin Bus here

Been a few years since i worked there, but you're right.:)

Advertisement