If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

49KS7000

Options
  • 12-03-2017 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering, if I was to pick up the 49KS7000 in store and pay in euro, how much to would it be? Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering, if I was to pick up the 49KS7000 in store and pay in euro, how much to would it be? Thanks.
    Hi BelovedAunt,

If you were to pay with Euro in store you would be paying 962.65 at our instore rate.

I don't currently have any in stock so let me know if you would like me to order one in for you.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hi,

Sorry to jump on this thread. Do you think this tv will free up for shipping anytime soon.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry to jump on this thread.  Do you think this tv will free up for shipping anytime soon.

Thanks
    Hey Selfbuilder.

I'm not sure but as there are due to change very shortly I would say not, as stock will only get tighter.

Keep your eye on our website as if it does it will get the "BUY IT NOW" button.

If I hear of anything I'll drop a post on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Hey Selfbuilder.

I'm not sure but as there are due to change very shortly I would say not, as stock will only get tighter.

Thanks. I will keep an eye on this post and website.

Hey Selfbuilder.

Thanks. I will keep an eye on this post and website.
    No worries Selfbuilder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

Hi,
    Am looking at buying the 49KS7000 from you. Do I need to drive to Belfast to pickup or will you post?

From above posts you appear to have no stock, how long does it take for you to order on in?
    Is 799 sterling the best you can do?

Thanks,
    Ciaran

ciaran75 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Am looking at buying the 49KS7000 from you. Do I need to drive to Belfast to pickup or will you post?

From above posts you appear to have no stock, how long does it take for you to order on in?

Thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran75.

You would need to drive to the Belfast store to collect one as they are in-store only collections unfortunately.

There is more stock arriving in with us here at the store on Thursday.

£799 is the best as it has just dropped to this price from £849 around a week ago. Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

If you are interested in collecting one we can hold one over for you.

Any questions let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭ciaran75

Hi,

Thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran75.

You would need to drive to the Belfast store to collect one as they are in-store only collections unfortunately.

£799 is the best as it has just dropped to this price from £849 around a week ago. Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Thanks Kenny,
    I'll see when I'm able to get up and give you a shout to hold one for me.
    Ciaran

Hi,

Thanks,
    Ciaran
    Hi Ciaran75.

Thanks Kenny,
    I'll see when I'm able to get up and give you a shout to hold one for me.
    Ciaran
    No problem at all Ciaran.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.