Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card Text Alerts

Options
  • 12-03-2017 12:43pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I used to receive a text alert if my credit card payment date was approaching & no payment was made.
    This seems to have stopped in the last could of months. I could not see anything online. Is there somewhere this can be re-activated from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

KoolKid wrote: »
    Hi
    I used to receive a text alert if my credit card payment date was approaching & no payment was made.
    This seems to have stopped in the last could of months. I could not see anything online. Is there somewhere this can be re-activated from?
    Hi KoolKid,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If you'd like to send us a private message here with your full name and mobile number, we'll ask the team to get these reactivated for you. Alternatively, you could send an Ask a Question message from 365 Online Service Desk and an adviser there can also arrange this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thank you Tara
    Sent you that PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

KoolKid wrote: »
    Thank you Tara
    Sent you that PM.
    Have it there thanks. I'll forward that on and if you're not receiving the texts going forward, please let me know.

Cheers
    Tara

Advertisement