Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 - Not receiving sms text

Options
  • 12-03-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hello,

I tried to add a SEPA payee to my banking 365 account in ROI. 
    I did not receive a SMS text with the required code.   I phoned the BOI help line and they verified that the correct phone was registered ( a Tesco mobile phone).

They manually sent me a code which allowed me to add the payee.
    They did not tell me why I cannot receive SMS messages.

What do I do now ? Should I go about re-registering the same phone using the online option and wait the required 5-7 days for a posted code ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

weary1 wrote: »
    Hello,

I tried to add a SEPA payee to my banking 365 account in ROI. 
    I did not receive a SMS text with the required code.   I phoned the BOI help line and they verified that the correct phone was registered ( a Tesco mobile phone).

They manually sent me a code which allowed me to add the payee.
    They did not tell me why I cannot receive SMS messages.

What do I do now ? Should I go about re-registering the same phone using the online option and wait the required 5-7 days for a posted code ?

Thanks
    Hi weary1,

Thanks for your post.

Any future security codes should be received to your mobile and you don't need to re-register. If you find you're not receiving codes when adding payees, please do let us know.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement