Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearthstone Meet-up Dublin Ireland

Options
  • 12-03-2017 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Do you enjoy playing Hearthstone and want to meet some new people?

Me and some friends are trying to get a Hearthstone Meet-up group going for Dublin Ireland,

This will be open for anyone with Interest in Hearthstone no matter if you play or just enjoy watching,

We are currently looking for interested people.

If you are interested, leave a comment below.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Razor1369

I wouldn't mind this, but it does seem that since I just noticed this now... just over a month later... not many people have either a) seen this or b) not interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Esaias Gaming

Hi, yeah we are still trying to check the interest on different sites, there is a new arcade/boardgame bar opening up in Dublin we have seen that could be used as a venue as soon as we can se if enough people are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Razor1369

Yeah, Token I think it's called or something. I'll keep an eye out then and see what happens :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Esaias Gaming

Yes that is the one, will keep you updated and we will se what happens :)

Advertisement