Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moblie SandBlasting

Options
  • 12-03-2017 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hello,
    I'm looking into starting up mobile sandblasting service around the west cork. Does anyone know how much the charge per hour? or if there work out there?

Thanks
    Pat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

I see a few vans around the capital but they seem to be an extension of a business as opposed to the core one. I think your downside in West Cork will be the rural nature of it. Long distance between jobs but then again, I'd imagine the argi business has a need for services so you may have a market that Dublin and more built up areas don't.

You're charge per hour is decided by you. I'd factor your worst case mileage and time, add in your own time and equipment, and price accordingly. Whatever sells!

Advertisement