If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Benq w1070 projector

Options
  • 12-03-2017 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Folks,

Looking to get the Benq w1070 at €499 on the ie website ( I'm in Dublin ) but noticed the vip club on the richersounds.com site which offers free 6 year guarantee so my question is can I sign up to the vip club and avail of the free 6 year guarantee for my purchase on the ie site? 

Thanks,
    Mark.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

doncasi51 wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Looking to get the Benq w1070 at €499 on the ie website ( I'm in Dublin ) but noticed the vip club on the richersounds.com site which offers free 6 year guarantee so my question is can I sign up to the vip club and avail of the free 6 year guarantee for my purchase on the ie site? 

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Hi Mark.

You can indeed sign up to the VIP club via the .co.uk website.

However the free 6 year guarantee is not on every product. If you check on the .co.uk website it has a 6 year guarantee banner in the top right of the product image. If its not included there is a cost listed on the product for the 6 year.

I don't think there are any projects that include the 6 year free at the moment.
    Its mainly on televisions and some speaker also.

6 year on the W1070 would come in at 49.90 Euro.

I hope this is of help.

Any questions please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 doncasi51

Hi Folks,

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Hi Mark.

However the free 6 year guarantee is not on every product. If you check on the .co.uk website it has a 6 year guarantee banner in the top right of the product image. If its not included there is a cost listed on the product for the 6 year.

I don't think there are any projects that include the 6 year free at the moment.

I hope this is of help.

Ah OK,

Just ordered online and got the 6 year cover, thanks for your help Kenny. One last thing am I correct in my reading that if I don't use the cover after 6 years then I can claim the 49.90 back?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Folks,

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Hi Mark.

I hope this is of help.

Ah OK,

Just ordered online and got the 6 year cover, thanks for your help Kenny. One last thing am I correct in my reading that if I don't use the cover after 6 years then I can claim the 49.90 back?
    Hi Mark.

Thanks for the order.

I will be able to have this shipped today.

The 6 year is non refundable on television or projectors.
    Its the 6 year supercare on amps, turntables, streamers etc... that is refunded if not used at the end of the 6 years.

I can cancel the 6 year and refund it back if you would like?

Once the unit leaves this afternoon I'll drop you a PM with your tracking number.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 doncasi51

Hi Folks,

Thanks,
    Mark.
    Hi Mark.

I hope this is of help.

Ah OK,

Hi Mark.

Thanks for the order.

I will be able to have this shipped today.

The 6 year is non refundable on television or projectors.
    Its the 6 year supercare on amps, turntables, streamers etc... that is refunded if not used at the end of the 6 years.

I can cancel the 6 year and refund it back if you would like?

Once the unit leaves this afternoon I'll drop you a PM with your tracking number.
    Damn those T+C's :-), For the extra peace of mind I think I'll keep the 6 year anyway, thanks for your honesty and for getting it shipped today. Mark.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Mark,

That should hit you tomorrow..

Thanks again for the Biz - much appreciated :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.