Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nomadic device detection in Renault Fluence radio

Options
  • 12-03-2017 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Posting as it may help someone else. My car radio stopped connecting to my phone via bluetooth. It displayed an error message "Nomadic Device Detection in Progress...". I took it to my mechanic and then eventually a renault dealer, no help. The dealer told me he could try resetting the radio but that it may kill the whole radio so I decided not to try that. I looked it up and found a thread somewhere with a suggestion that finally worked. Here is what worked (I can't find the post now). I located the fuse for the navigation system, in my 2011 renault fluence this is in the glove compartment, I removed the fuse and left it out for a while - an hour maybe but you night not need that long. I put it back in again and the problem went away. Simple really but that took a year to find out.

Advertisement