Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mama to Be poco jeans

Options
  • 12-03-2017 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone else bought the Mama to Be poco jeans?? If so how was the sizing for you??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Littlespace

Hi there,

I was googling mama to be reviews and your thread came up.

I bought a pair about three months in and I've just ordered a pair of top shop Leigh maternity jeans as the pocos are irritating my legs big time! The under the bump band is very thick and heavy, very little give in it. The denim, alough good quality, has very little stretch so they don't realy grow wih you unless you are really lucky and are just all bump! I'm not, I've put on a lovely girdle of weight and the pocos are starting to dig into me. Now, if they were a little bit higher rise like the top shop ones then I might have gotten another few weeks out of them, but as it stands, they've been put away into he post baby section of the wardrobe. They'll be grand when I shrink a bit.

Quality is good, but worth the money? I don't think so. They are on par with asos and topshop maternity jeans for sure. Those are the only other brands I've tried.

Because they are a mid rise they definitely don't stay up, they didn't stay up when they fitted perfectly, and they definitely don't stay up now. As I said, if they were a bit higher on the back they'd stay up longer.

One last thing......pippa doesn't offer free returns! The pocos are posted in a lovely box and that's inside another box to to return them costs €7.40. When I ordered mine they sent me the completely wrong style and size, but I still had to pay the return postage inspite of asking if anything could be done seeing as it was t my fault at all. So be mindful of that!

Final recommendation, leave the band wagon roll on by and go for a different cosier comfier brand. Pocos are dear, you could get two pairs of topshops for a few quid more!

Advertisement