Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

has anyone here still got a 02 golden sim card?

Options
  • 12-03-2017 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭

When do they run out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭CVB

I still have mine :-) Love it
    So EXCLUSIVE!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

ED E wrote: »

yes i read that threads and it said it lasts for ever but i remember reading another thread and it said it was 5000 texts and/or calls i thought it would be run out by now

It's remains active as long as you keep the sim active i.e : Topup Chargable call every six months

The standard Three Experience Plus fair use thresholds and policy apply to free calls (5000) and texts (5000) on this price plan

• Advertisement

ThreeEssential Fair Use Policy / Golden Sim

It is important to Three that all eligible Three customers are able to access our services. Three may rely on this Fair Use Policy where your usage of any Three Essential unlimited calls and/or unlimited texts packages (the "Service") is deemed excessive and/or unreasonable as detailed below.
    Three has developed a threshold by reference to average high calls and text users and estimated customer usage (particularly the estimated volume and length of unlimited voice calls and texts likely to be made by users). The threshold is regularly reviewed against average high users and is currently set at 5,000 minutes and 5,000 text messages used every 30 day period and/or if you call more than 100 different phone numbers or text more than 200 different numbers over the course of any 30 day period. If, at the absolute discretion of Three, Three is of the opinion, that your usage of the Service exceeds the threshold over any month, Three may contact you to advise you that your usage exceeds its fair use policy. If the excessive usage continues to exceed the threshold after receipt of a request to desist from or alter the nature of such usage, Three reserves the right at its absolute discretion to: (i) impose further charges, or (ii) transfer you to a tariff which does not include unlimited texts or calls, or (iii) suspend, modify or restrict use of the Service or (iv) terminate your access to the Three network.

so its 5000 a month? i thought it was 5000 and then it ended

Every 30days .
    Then the counter resets back to 5000
    It's a fair usage policy.
    CVB

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I still have one, three sent a text to top up or loose it few months back, ignored them and it's still going strong

it seems too good to be true i wonder if they will ever get rid of them?

• Advertisement
Advertisement