Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA TRANSFER

Options
  • 13-03-2017 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

a sepa transfer was made at around half 10 wednesday night. my uncle is with bank of ireland and transferred funds to my account (aib). i still havent recieved the payment and was just wondering what your time frame is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

a sepa transfer was made at around half 10 wednesday night. my uncle is with bank of ireland and transferred funds to my account (aib). i still havent recieved the payment and was just wondering what your time frame is?
    Hi katieadamsonxx,

Thanks for your post.

As the transfer was requested after the 3.30pm cut off time, it would have been processed the following day (Thursday) and would have been with the receiving bank on Friday. As you still haven't received the funds, your uncle would need to request a trace on the transfer. He can do this by sending an Ask a Question message from 365 Online Service Desk or by calling 0818 365 365.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement