Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hens teeth, Parklands Lawns, Maynooth

Options
  • 13-03-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Hi All Manoothionions, Maynoothers?

It seems to be a once in a lifetime that these come up for rent but there is one up now. We are living in parklands for the last 3 years and could do with more space (little ones are growing), what do you think the odds are on us getting it?

I was only walking past the houses a few weeks ago with the dogs and thought they would be perfect for us. Was even tempted to call in when I saw someone doing work on the place!! I am raging I did not now!

Anyway more of a wish LOL.

No point to his post really.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

lol..
    Talk to the estate agents and ask them if a bigger house comes up for rent in Parklands to contact you?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

I must do Moonbeam, May drop in and have a chat with them. These specific houses are perfect, detached (BIG PLUS after living beside students), decent rooms, decent garden, Great estate and plenty of parking and green space.

Keep your fingers crossed for us!

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Sooo this has now been the most pointless thread, just heard back from agent and looks like let agreed!

No Worries, Mods feel free to delete my poor, sad, dream :'-)

Advertisement