Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greyhound not collecting recycling - Drumcondra Road

Options
  • 13-03-2017 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've been a greyhound customer since mid January, and they have only collected my recycling bin once. I have rung them about it twice now, and emailed once and they keep saying they'll come collect it no problem and apologising, yet all I see is a build up of recycling in my home because there is no bag collection service in my area.

I got a text today saying that they attempted to collect my bin and they 'couldn't locate it' so I rang and explained that it's impossible to miss my bin, it's the only one on the street and it's in the same spot as the black bin which is always collected without fail. They said they'll get it collected this week but I'm skeptical.

Has anyone else had these kinds of issues?

note: I can't switch, they are the only company that service my street for domestic waste. I was reluctant to join them in the first place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Greyhound are an absolute joke.

I had the same issue several times with them. I'd put out the ordinary rubbish bag and recycling bag together, when I'd get home from work the recycling bag would still be there.

I'd ring up to complain and would basically be told the truck had done the collection on my street and they couldn't give me a reason why it hadn't been collected.

I recently switched to another company and haven't had a problem since.

Advertisement