Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home schooling questions.

Options
  • 13-03-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Eir25

Mataxor wrote: »
    I don't know what's the best place to put this but I think Leaving Cert might be appropriate as I'm having mine soon.
    I've been thinking about home schooling lately. More specific, how is everything to do with state examinations organised? Some subjects e.g. the science subjects, geography, music have projects with them. When someone is home schooled how to they submit these projects?
    If you liase with the school you sit the exams in everything can be organised with them and submitted in the same way. It's not too difficult. I did jc from home and had no trouble.
    While on topic of leaving cert what would you advise on going into school for sixth not having gone to school before?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

OP you will need to get teachers to sign off on your projects, to attest they are your own work and they have supervised you while you did them. You might be able to get someone in your local school to agree to supervise you.

Advertisement