Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certain Pages on Boards.ie Triggering Alert on Antivirus

Options
  • 13-03-2017 5:01pm
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope this is the right place to post this, but for some reason when I look at certain threads on the site, my antivirus software is throwing up this warning:

1wlAJu0.jpg?1

Oddly enough, it only seems to be in the Mod forums that I've noticed it, mostly in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057317106&page=56

I've tried clearing cache/cookies etc, and I've run a scan with the anti virus software but it's not detecting anything on my computer.

I tried googling that peoplehouse thing that it mentions and it throws up the same threat, so I didn't want to dig any further than that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

It was a linked image hosted on that site that triggered the warning. Very likely a false positive, but I've removed it anyway...

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Thanking you!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement