Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More longitude tickets?

Options
  • 14-03-2017 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anyone know if Longitude will be releasing more tickets or are the tickets that are sold out now all they are selling?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I have no idea about what happens at longitude, but would suggest searching for previous threads about it here. The same things tend to happen each year. i.e. releasing more tickets, or tickets being readily available on toutless or other reselling outlets.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

As far as I know the allocation of 5,000 is sold out, but I understand that Longitude is a 35,000 to 40,000 capacity event, is it not. So I reckon more will go on sale at some point surely.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

As far as I know the allocation of 5,000 is sold out, but I understand that Longitude is a 35,000 to 40,000 capacity event, is it not. So I reckon more will go on sale at some point surely.
    the rest of those tickets are for 3-day, or Friday&Sat/Sat&Sun/Fri&Sun 2-day tickets.
    very unlikely that more Saturday tickets will be officially released.

Advertisement