If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA TOP END AV RECEIVER DEAL

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PCDub wrote: »
    Put my name on it cheers.
    No problem, we'll be in touch to take the order.

gsp119 wrote: »
    Doh, if another happens to crop up. Keep me in mind :)
    Sorry gsp119, if something else comes up we'll let you know!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭wandererz

Wandererz,

should have a couple left in either Black or Titanium - which finish would you like?

Drop us a line with your contact details via PM or mail to sales@richersounds.ie and I'll ask Kenny or David our managers to give you a call to get a delivery arranged for you.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Was not informed of updates to this thread (even though i have set it to do so) and could not find a way to PM.
    I would certainly take one of these units.

Please PM me.

Regards,
    Wandererz

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PCDub,

that's the Titanium RXV2050 reserved for you - I think its actually even nicer looking in the Titanium finish so well done - amazing amp for that money!

I'll ask the guys to give you a call today to arrange a delivery for you,

Thanks again and as ever keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

THAT'S ALL THE RXA2050's GONE FOLKS UNLESS WE GET A 'NO SHOW' ( I'm not expecting that to happen! :D )

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Cheers John and RS, cant wait to get this up and running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭digiman

If there is a no show can you please let me know or if you are able to source any more at this price?

No new stock remaining @ the mad price unfortunately and again apologies but there is already a few Boardies in a disorderly queue.

Keep me posted

ATVB
    John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Dave,
    Any update on where the amp is?  hate the thoughts of it bouncing around the back of a courier van for a week....
    cheers

Hi Dave,
    Any update on where the amp is?  hate the thoughts of it bouncing around the back of a courier van for a week....
    cheers
    Hi PCDub.

Just checked with the courier today and due to the address change request it has delayed the delivery slightly as it had been already sent to your local depot for sorting then had to be retreved and sent to a different depot .

They say it should be with you either today or tomorrow at the lastest. They have said they will drop you a call regarding delivery.

Apologies for this delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Mine arrived to work yesterday but only picked it up this morning - wow, that's a heavy box! Looking forward (well not really if I'm honest!) to unhooking my barely used Denon and setting this up at the weekend.

Thanks again guys.

• Advertisement

Mine arrived to work yesterday but only picked it up this morning - wow, that's a heavy box! Looking forward (well not really if I'm honest!) to unhooking my barely used Denon and setting this up at the weekend.

Thanks again guys.
    Hey ButtersSuki.

It will be well worth it.

Hope you enjoy your new bit of kit.

Hi Dave,
    cheers
    Hi PCDub.

Just checked with the courier today and due to the address change request it has delayed the delivery slightly as it had been already sent to your local depot for sorting then had to be retreved and sent to a different depot .

They say it should be with you either today or tomorrow at the lastest. They have said they will drop you a call regarding delivery.

For clarity id like to say i didnt request the address change.   Hopefully it turns up tomorrow as im away with work from Thursday.  Cheers for the update.

Hi Dave,
    cheers
    Hi PCDub.

For clarity id like to say i didnt request the address change.   Hopefully it turns up tomorrow as im away with work from Thursday.  Cheers for the update.
    Hey PCDub.

This is David, I had said on the phone somehow I had entered your delivery address as your home address and requested that it be changed to your work address as you had originally requested. DPD assured me that this had been done and the unit is en route to your work address.

Have you still not received the unit? Apologies for this hassle!

David

Hi Dave,
    cheers
    Hi PCDub.

Hey PCDub.

This is David, I had said on the phone somehow I had entered your delivery address as your home address and requested that it be changed to your work address as you had originally requested. DPD assured me that this had been done and the unit is en route to your work address.

David
    Hi David,

No still no sign of it or any notification from DPD but that doesnt surprise me as have not had many good experiences using DPD in the past.  Any chance DPD can send some advance notice of arrival?  Hopefully it'll be in good nick when it turns up.

Cheers.

Hi Dave,
    cheers
    Hi PCDub.

Hey PCDub.

David
    Hi David,

No still no sign of it or any notification from DPD but that doesnt surprise me as have not had many good experiences using DPD in the past.  Any chance DPD can send some advance notice of arrival?  Hopefully it'll be in good nick when it turns up.

Cheers.
    I will chase this for you this afternoon and see if I can get an update.

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Have mine hooked up and it sounds amazing, some difference to what I had before.
    Something to note it's near 19inches deep and add another inch or 2 for the cables pertruding out the back and it weighs over 17kilos so it's huge,
    The front feet on mine are about half way over the edge of my cabinet , where my onkyo sat nicely with plenty of space.

XsApollo wrote: »
    Have mine hooked up and it sounds amazing, some difference to what I had before.
    Something to note it's near 19inches deep and add another inch or 2 for the cables pertruding out the back and it weighs over 17kilos so it's huge,
    The front feet on mine are about half way over the edge of my cabinet , where my onkyo sat nicely with plenty of space.
    Brill,

thanks for the feedback - they really are a complete beast!

If you missed out - don't worry - I've uncovered another few similar beasts ( not 2050's 'tho)

Thanks again and especially thanks for the biz - its really appreciated :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Amp arrived this morning, actually bumped into the driver while going for coffee so bit lucky there, its a heavy box alright.  Will have to clear some space for it on tv unit me thinks. 
    Cheers Lads.

Amp arrived this morning, actually bumped into the driver while going for coffee so bit lucky there, its a heavy box alright.  Will have to clear some space for it on tv unit me thinks. 
    Cheers Lads.
    Hi PCDub,

Glad it finally arrived! They are monsters. If you've any issues with the set up give us a shout!

Many thanks

David

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

Brill,

If you missed out - don't worry - I've uncovered another few similar beasts ( not 2050's 'tho)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    All ears John ..  what did you find :)

• Advertisement

gsp119 wrote: »
    Brill,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    All ears John ..  what did you find :)
    Johns been flat out but I'm sure once he get a free moment he'll pop up what ever it is he is talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

Brill,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    If you happen to locate a Yamaha RXA-1050 you want to sell at a good price I'd like first dibs :-)

No RXA1050 left at all but if you are interested in a Boardie price on RXA660 / 860 / 1060/2060 / 3060 just  drop me a line and we will PM Ya ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 

• Registered Users Posts: 20 batfin

No RXA1050 left at all but if you are interested in a Boardie price on RXA660 / 860 / 1060/2060 / 3060 just  drop me a line and we will PM Ya ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Would def be interested in a 1060 - need a new amp with 4K and 2 HDMI out so thinking it would be perfect, wouldn't need postage can pick up in store.

batfin wrote: »

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew 
    Would def be interested in a 1060 - need a new amp with 4K and 2 HDMI out so thinking it would be perfect, wouldn't need postage can pick up in store.
    PM sent ;) with Boardie pricing..

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭digiman

Hi, can you PM me pricing on these one also please. 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cableguyz

Hi, can you PM some details/prices on these also please,

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭dubguy45

Hello John.
    If you could send me the details I would be grateful.

Morning Dubguy45 / Cableguyz & Digiman,

just PM'd you guys details of RXA specials on the last of the '50' series and Boardie deals on the new RXA '60' series,

Drop me a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie if we can assist in any way,

Best regards,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Hey All.

If anyone has been given pricing from John and wants to go ahead please PM me with details and a contact number and I can call and get the ball rolling.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.