If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHA TOP END AV RECEIVER DEAL

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭daithihalton

PM please

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM please
    Hi Daithihalton.

Apologies for the delay.

PM now sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Whisky76

Hi Any of these still available. Can you send me details with pricing. Thanks.

Whisky76 wrote: »
    Hi Any of these still available. Can you send me details with pricing. Thanks.
    Hey Whisky76.

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Morning Lads,
    Just wondering what the warranty is on these, 1 or 2 years, and if possible to add the 6 year cover?  Havent even opened the box yet.....

• Advertisement

PCDub wrote: »
    Morning Lads,
    Just wondering what the warranty is on these, 1 or 2 years, and if possible to add the 6 year cover?  Havent even opened the box yet.....
    Hi PCDub.

The Aventage range comes with a 2 year warranty.

You can purchase our 6 year at 10% of the price of the unit. Normally a like of like unit would be supplied if the unit was BER but I'm not sure how that would work in this situation due to the heavy discount applied to these units.

I will check this out for you.

Morning Lads,
    Hi PCDub.

The Aventage range comes with a 2 year warranty.

You can purchase our 6 year at 10% of the price of the unit. Normally a like of like unit would be supplied if the unit was BER but I'm not sure how that would work in this situation due to the heavy discount applied to these units.

I will check this out for you.
    Thanks for the info Kenny.  2 years is great.  Have been trying to decide to install this or get the sony 1080 but now i've got another 18months to decide..;)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

PC,

STRDN1080 is a fantastic bit of kit - but it doesn't compare to your RXA2050 - that's just a beast!

( Although I'm pretty sure you could still sell your RXA2050 'second-hand' for way more than you paid us for it! )

John Mc & crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

PC,

STRDN1080 is a fantastic bit of kit - but it doesn't compare to your RXA2050 - that's just a beast!

( Although I'm pretty sure you could still sell your RXA2050 'second-hand' for way more than you paid us for it! )

John Mc & crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Very true John but i like the Sony's....

PC,

John Mc & crew

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Very true John but i like the Sony's....
    True!

No problem if you would like to go for the STRDN1080 -as above its a super unit and at that price level there is really only the Denon AVRX2400 / Yamaha RXV681 or the Sony available - happy to do it on a Boardie deal at £489 / €569 for ya..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

PCDub please let me know if you want to sell the yamaha receiver....

Can I have agents commission :D:D

PCDub please let me know if you want to sell the yamaha receiver....
    Not sure if we're allowed trade on the forum but if you Pm number i'll give you call. cheers.
    Can I have agents commission :D:D
    Would commission in the form of payment for a 1080 count...:cool:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Pcdub,

Thanks for noting the Charter and that this forum is not the place for arranging used buys/sales/swaps etc.

bitthuduga,

I appreciate the circumstances here, its a friendly expression of interest - however its just as easy (and probably more effective) to do this personally by PM, keeping the matter between yourselves and well away from RS :).

John,  Sorry for doing you out of the Commission :p

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Point noted mod... agree with you.

Thanks Ritz,

started as a joke - but hear where you are coming from :o..

BTW I forgot I owe you a call :o :o

- Boys you are just going to have to post me my commission cheque :D

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.