Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for painter and decorator in Co Limerick

• 14-03-2017 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,
    We have just bought a home in Co Limerick and will be moving in a few weeks' time. The house is 10-15 years old so it could do with a bit of updating and freshening. There seems to be a decent few minor cracks that our engineer said just need to be raked out and painted over.
    Would you have any recommendations for a painter/decorator that would do a good, professional job? We are probably looking at doing the majority of the inside of the house.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭James Bond Junior

Hi Guys,
    We have just bought a home in Co Limerick and will be moving in a few weeks' time. The house is 10-15 years old so it could do with a bit of updating and freshening. There seems to be a decent few minor cracks that our engineer said just need to be raked out and painted over.
    Would you have any recommendations for a painter/decorator that would do a good, professional job? We are probably looking at doing the majority of the inside of the house.
    Thanks.

Krystian Klimek in limerick city is a great chap. He is a painter first but will tile and has guys to do other work if needed e.g. Door hanging etc. Pm me if you want his number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭jfh

Krystian Klimek in limerick city is a great chap. He is a painter first but will tile and has guys to do other work if needed e.g. Door hanging etc. Pm me if you want his number.

Would you mind Pm me that guy's number?
    Thanks

Advertisement