Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullingar Half Marathon

Options
  • 14-03-2017 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi
    Is there much parking around the town for this event?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 The O

The SuperValu car park is the best option. Short walk from there to the Annebrook hotel for number collection.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gman127

Is supervalu pay parking? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 The O

There was an amnesty on paying for parking there for each of the previous 2 years of the race

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

Has anyone been emailed their race number yet? I still haven't got mine. The weather should be okay for tomorrow morning promised wet and windy as the day progresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Toffeeboy

I got a receipt when I registered and paid. I assume that will suffice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭avfc1874

Toffeeboy wrote: »
    I got a receipt when I registered and paid. I assume that will suffice

Same as that, I'll just bring the receipt in morning

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Caprica

How did everyone get on today? It's definitely a PB friendly course, nice and flat, but not today. I found the final 7/8k along canal tough going, the wind was relentless. The t-shirt and medal were really nice, plenty of shamrocks on the t-shirt and a shamrock on the medal. Plenty of help at staff at registration this morning, very quick and hassle free. Overall I was very impressed, I would definitely recommend the race.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Toffeeboy

Agreed. Very flat. Shame about the head wind for second half

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

Well organised, great start, great finish...thought 95% of the course was great, hated that flyover bridge thing ( seriously?!) and obviously conditions were very tough along the canal stretch - I can imagine that being a very rewarding route in good conditions though

Advertisement