Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech cs450 can't get inhibit to work

Options
  • 14-03-2017 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

hi guys
    To inhibit on the keypad it says to inhibit key in 0 arrowdown 4 followed by arrowup and number of zone however when I put number of zone in it says 'not allowed'.
    I checked zone attributes to make sure In was on and also checked user options to make sure user 1 had InFsUsPs all on.
    Am I missing something?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I don't think it ever worked like that. Surly it needs a valid user code with the attributes assigned to the code also.
    Enter code. Arrow down to inhibit press accept. Arrow down to the zone you want to inhibit and press accept. Is inhibited should display. Now set the alarm as normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭John Kelly of

Hi thanks for the help, sounds like you are refering to the arm menu, how do it get that back in action again as it disappeared after I defaulted the system.
    also on the instructions on the keypad it says while arming enter uparrow, followed by zone number
    MmJjOWU4YWYzNjBlMDMyODQxZGI1OGVkYWY5ZTgyNzGsns5RY-YacvvhwwCjbxgHaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNzYxZGJhZmIwZTViZjkwMjkwMTcyMmU5ODkwZWZlYzZjYzdjNWU1NWQ0MDFhM2Y3MTc5M2E3N2FhMmJhNmMxNS5qcGd8fHx8fHw3MDB4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Add all options to the user code.
    Is that really a PiR on top of the keypad??????

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭John Kelly of

thanks
    yeah thats a random pic I got of the web

Advertisement