Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goalsaver Account

Options
  • 14-03-2017 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon 

I'm just looking at opening a Goalsaver account online. I already have a 365 Monthly saver and as the accounts are so similar in structure I just want to confirm if I can have both active at the same time? I recall previously reading you could only have 1 365 monthly saver account.

Can I also add a goalsaver account to 365 after setting up? 

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    Good afternoon 

I'm just looking at opening a Goalsaver account online. I already have a 365 Monthly saver and as the accounts are so similar in structure I just want to confirm if I can have both active at the same time? I recall previously reading you could only have 1 365 monthly saver account.

Can I also add a goalsaver account to 365 after setting up? 

Thanks.
    Hi Bubbaclaus,

Thanks for your post. 

You can have a 365 Monthly Saver and up to two GoalSaver Accounts. We've more information on the GoalSaver Account here but if you've any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Thanks Tara!

Advertisement