Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fuel Grant Problems/Revenue haven't a clue

Options
  • 14-03-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭

Hi would anyone have any advice.

I became a disabled driver last year, spoke to a lady in the revenue office who advised me to send in documents to register my car as a disabled driver. I obtained a Primary Medical Cert, and had a steering ball already fitted to my car which I was told was acceptable as an adaptation. My car was registered.

I'm having trouble claiming my fuel grant. The option is not available when I login online. Everytime I ring I get a different story. Nobody has a clue. Some stories I've been told...Go read the citizens info website....Our system is updating your details...And lastly 5/6 weeks ago I was told my PMC was granted 8/3/16 so option would come available on 9/3/17 so I waited 5/6 weeks and nothing.

Sick of being fobbed off. A guy I met recently told me I should have got a mobility company to fit an adaptation and get a cert off them which is the opposite of what the revenue told me.

Advertisement