Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Switch in stock

• 15-03-2017 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, does anyone know if the ninten switch is in stock anywhere. It's my sons birthday on Saturday and he really wants it. I thought they would have some back in stock by now. The stock check map on GameStop says they have them in Henry street but I'm not sure if this is a mistake. I am gonna go in there tomorrow and check, but I'm getting nervous now

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Smyths have loads of them nationwide

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ashor2017

Great thanks, I'll check in there tomorrow. It's just when I look online it says order now for delivery next week.
    Thanks ��

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Here's a handy site for checking the Smyths stock:

Switch with grey controllers:
    http://checksmyths.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=157334

Switch with neon controllers:
    http://checksmyths.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=157569

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ashor2017

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that has the Switch in stock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

LeoGilly wrote: »
    Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin that has the Switch in stock?

Would be interested in knowing this myself as I'm not having much luck finding somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

I got the last one in Smyths Blanch yesterday - but what I will say is the stock checks on the websites are not being updated. You literally have to go in and check in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭pmb

I'm currently walking around town but can't get one anywhere either

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭pmb

I'm currently walking around town but can't get one anywhere either

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

Currently stock of the Red/Blue console in Smyth's in Blanchardstown and a few other Smyth's stores (according to the website) for anyone interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32 davehogan100

Hi Guys,

Is anyone aware of anywhere that has a switch in stock?

Thanks,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

If you're willing to spend €70 over the RRP, CEX have a few units dotted around the country.

https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=0454964NS32GR01

Obviously not ideal, but if you're on a deadline and have promised one to a family member for a present, it might get you out of a pinch.

Thanks for coming back to me, I'm looking for one for myself so its not urgent enough that I would pay above regular retail price. Ideally I want to walk in and get it somewhere in Ireland xD Does anyone know if Smyths, Gamestop or Argos is being restocked anytime soon? Or if there are any other retailers bar them that do switches.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Catvoca

Looks like Game have some Neon bundles in stock online.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

I asked Smyths last Friday and they said no store had them until mid July. My sister in law works in Argos and said July 15-20th and Gamestop wouldn't tell me when.

I ordered from the Nintendo UK store as they say dispatch date of June 30th, but I guess it's no harm in ringing Smyths every day to check, especially if you need it by Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Lokhart

Seems game.co.uk is already out of stock - even if the bundles show in stock when you try to add one to your cart it says it's temporary out of stock

Ordered on game.co.uk earlier. It was saying out of stock last night on the Zelda bundle but this morning it was in stock so I would keep trying. They wouldn't ship to Ireland either you have to ship to Parcel Motel in the North. I kept getting Fraud Errors even though my card info was correct. When I contacted them they told me it was because I was trying to ship to Ireland.

I'll let you guys know if they ship on time etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Oh you want a Switch? Of course Sir, please take a seat while we process your ord...

901331116cb475abcf0f7f4fb6688c24a9c8c10c5266dfb8a9d37f36138e45b8.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Thats not funny, well maybe it's a little funny

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,625 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Unless I'm reading this wrong, there's some around the EU Amazon sites
    Amazon France
    Amazon Germany

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,177 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

To the scalpers copter.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Assbook

I know there's stock issues , what's my best option ? Mail order ? Deposit somewhere

Online seems to be the best bet at the moment. So far game.co.uk has been great but I think there out of stock now. Placed an order 10am and its currently with DPD on the way so can't ask for much better.

Depends when you want to get one I was watching Argos/Symths/Gamestop for a Neon Switch around two weeks before I asked on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Undead

Online seems to be the best bet at the moment. So far game.co.uk has been great but I think there out of stock now. Placed an order 10am and its currently with DPD on the way so can't ask for much better.

Depends when you want to get one I was watching Argos/Symths/Gamestop for a Neon Switch around two weeks before I asked on here.
    Can I ask you when Game actually took payment from you? I ordered off them just there, and have my order number etc, but they still haven't charged me,

The only reason I ask is I had already ordered a Switch from Nintendo UK Store and that's due to ship June 30th, I obviously don't want to get charged twice!

They were weird with Payment they took it just about two hours before I got a shipped email. So I'm guessing they only charge once your order goes to processing.

Looks like DPD will deliver to parcel motel tomorrow based on the tracking. Did you go down that route to?

Undead wrote: »
    Can I ask you when Game actually took payment from you? I ordered off them just there, and have my order number etc, but they still haven't charged me,

The only reason I ask is I had already ordered a Switch from Nintendo UK Store and that's due to ship June 30th, I obviously don't want to get charged twice!

Then why did you order twice

They were weird with Payment they took it just about two hours before I got a shipped email. So I'm guessing they only charge once your order goes to processing.

Looks like DPD will deliver to parcel motel tomorrow based on the tracking. Did you go down that route to?

I was able to order from Game after a few tries, order shipped yesterday and seems they will be delivering tomorrow as well. I'm using DPD parcel wizard though.

How much do DPD charge for delivery

• Advertisement

Assbook wrote: »
    How much do DPD charge for delivery
    3.85 to your door.

Advertisement