Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Varilight 3 Gang replacement

• 15-03-2017 9:38am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Guys , I have a 3-Gang 1-Way Remote Control/Touch Master Dimmer 3 x 40-400W controlling 14 GU10 dimmable LED's . I'm looking to upgrade to a switch which will integrate with Homekit . I know Lightwaverf have a 3 gang switch (but does not integrate with homekit) .

Any ideas from you guys would be appreciated . Was thinking of replacing all 14 bulbs with Philips Hue + Hub , but its a costly option .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭paulbok

Are you looking to control all 14 bulbs at the same time?
    If so look at getting an inline dimmer switch (or more if you want to control some separately) such as Fibaro or Aeon Labs. fits behind the wall switch (or in a drywall cavity or in the attic on the power supply to the lights). That way you won't need to change your bulbs.
    However you will also need a control hub or z-wave stick plugged into an (always on) computer to pick up make use of the inline switch.

Advertisement